Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekend cooking - pizza potatoes


This year, I'll be posting some of the things I cook and bake. Hope you enjoy it.

This one is something I found in a weigh-less cookbook. As with anything in the kitchen, you can make it healthy or not so healthy. Since one of my health goals is to get to my goal weight of 52 as fast as possible, I'm going for healthy.

Ingredients
180g potato
200g diced mushrooms, onions and tomatoes
salt, pepper to taste
30g low-fat cheese

First, zap the potato in the microwave until done (in my microwave, that's about 7 minutes).
Cut the potato in half and scoop out the potato.
Mash and mix with the mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper. Should look like this:


Then, scoop the mixture back into the potato halves. Of course, there's such a lot of mixture that it does all spill everywhere. That's fine.




Put back in the microwave for about 2 minutes.

Then sprinkle cheese on top and zap again for about 30 - 60 seconds.

Then it looks like this (there should be more cheese but I was hungry so I started on the cheese)



Voila - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment