Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend cooking - Pizza sandwiches


If you didn't know by now, I don't like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. After all, there are more important things in life like....reading and organising!

Anyway, so this is one of my favourite things to make on the weekend and it takes all of 2 minutes to prepare.


Ingredients
Any bread - I use Slim Slice bread
30g lowfat cheese
Tomatoes
Mushrooms


Toast bread. I usually toast them a little harder than I'd normally do. You'll see why later.
Slice tomatoes and place on bread.
Divide cheese between slices.
Place sliced mushrooms on top
Sprinkle with spices - I put Italian pasta seasoning but plain old salt and pepper will do nicely



Zap in microwave for 30 seconds. This is when the bread softens and why I said toast more than usual.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment