Ingredients (this is exactly as I made it this afternoon)
750ml bottle of tomato sauce (for pasta)
250g cooked red kidney beans
500g spaghetti (uncooked)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp garlic
- Cook spaghetti according to instructions.
- Chop all vegetables
- Fry onion in olive oil. Add spinach, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Season to taste. I like Italian herbs, pepper, salt.
- Add kidney beans and finally spaghetti.
- All the spaghetti didn't fit in my casserole dish so add as much as will fit :)
- Mix it all up and pour into a greased casserole dish (so it's easy to wash afterwards).
- Top with cheese and bake for about 15 minutes at about 180 degrees until the cheese melts and that gorgeous smell wafts through your whole house!