As I was making this, some of the quantities seemed way too much, so I changed them and these are the quantities I used.
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 100 g spinach, finely chopped
- 3 ml sugar
- 5 g instant dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 125 ml sweet chilli sauce (oooh, I think this makes the pizza special)
- 2 weigh-less viennas, chopped (the recipe calls for 250 g bacon but I didn't feel like buying bacon)
- 140g pumpkin, cooked (I sliced the pumpkin and microwaved it with about a tablespoon of water for 1 minute)
- 1/2 onion, chopped (100g)
- 60g mushrooms
- Mix the flour, salt, chopped spinach. Add the sugar, instant yeast and mix.
- Add the sunflour oil and 1 cup luke-warm water to form a soft dough.
- Knead for 10 minutes (I didn't bother, I just mixed and it still came out beautifully).
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes, or until double in size.
- Roll the dough into a large disc about 1 cm thick.
- I used Glad baking paper (how did I ever survive without this?!!!) to roll the dough out on and then lifted the whole thing and placed on my pizza tray. You don't even need Spray and Cook - imagine that?!
- Spread the sweet chilli sauce liberally with a basting brush.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, pumpkin and viennas or bacon, and top with cheese (and I added a sprinkling of Italian herbs (my new favourite spice)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (350) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy - this is absolutely delicious and is going to be a keeper around here!