- About 4 - 6 medium potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- Mushrooms (I use about 4 - 6 button mushrooms - use more or less, as you like)
- 1 can creamed sweetcorn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any spices that take your fancy (I like some dried chili)
- Wash the potatoes and dice into smallish pieces.
- Add cut onion (have I told you before how I LOVE cutting onion? There's nothing like a nice sharp knife slicing an onion!) and mix it all up.
- Add sliced mushrooms and mix.
- Add spices, salt and pepper
- Add about 1/4 cup of water
- Microwave for about 8 - 10 mins (that's in my 1000 watt microwave) until potatoes are almost soft
- Add the can of sweetcorn and mix it all up (I like to add more pepper at this point)
- Microwave for a further 2 - 3 mins until all the flavours mix
If you want to be really decadent, grate some cheese on the top!
Serve with chicken and a salad